Five beauty tips to the rescue:
1. Coat costume jewellery with a clear hypo-allergenic nail polish to protect your skin from allergies.
2. Keep tweezing your eyebrows every second or third day to keep them in shape and to avoid painful threading.
3. A flaky mascara can be pulled into shape by dropping the bottle in a glass of warm water before application..
4. Had a sleepless night and looking tired? Blend a little concealer just away from the outer corner of your eye – this will make you appear fresher!
5. To avoid lipstick bleeds, trace the lip line with a liner and then fill in colour (a matte lipstick is more prone to bleeding)..