- Bamboo shoot, chopped
- 1 medium slice
- French beans, chopped 4-6
- Carrot, grated ½ medium
- Bean sprouts ¼ cup
- Cabbage, shredded ¼ small
- Fresh button mushrooms, chopped 2 medium
- Green capsicum, chopped ½ medium
- Oil 2 tablespoons
- Onion, chopped 1 small
- Garlic, chopped
- 2-3 cloves
- Celery, chopped 2 inch stalk
- Ginger, grated 1 inch piece
- Dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons
- Green chilli sauce 2 tablespoons
- Vegetable stock 4-5 cups
- Salt to taste
- Sugar ½ teaspoon
- White pepper powder ½ teaspoon
- Cornflour 3 teaspoons
- Vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Spring onion greens, finely chopped 1 stalk
- Chilli oil
- 1 tablespoon
Heat oil in a deep pan. Add onion, garlic, celery and ginger and sauté for a minute.
Add bamboo shoot and stir. Add French beans, carrot, bean sprouts, cabbage and mix.
Add mushrooms and continue to sauté.
Add dark soy sauce, green chilli sauce and vegetable stock. Mix and add green capsicum, salt, sugar and mix. Add white pepper powder and mix.
Add cornflour mixed in a little water and cook till the soup thickens slightly.
Add vinegar and stir.
Pour into individual soup bowls. Garnish with spring onion greens, drizzle a little chilli oil and serve piping hot.